March 4 – 6, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
March 12-14, Arlington, VA
March 23-24, University of Akron
March 24, Purdue University
March 25-27, University of Colorado at Boulder
April 4-6, University of Texas
April 6-7, University of the District of Columbia
April 8-11, New Orleans, LA
April 20-21, Cornell University
April 27-28, University of Hartford
April 29- May 2, Crystal City, VA
June 21-23, Salt Lake City, UT
June 24-27, Salt Lake City, UT
October 11-12,Crystal City, VA
April 29 – May 1, Crystal City, VA
June 21-23, Salt Lake City
June 24-27, Salt Lake City
October 11-12, Crystal City, VA
2018 ASEE Annual Conference Moderator Instructions
You will receive a Moderator request email from the Program Chair of the division
You can accept or reject this email by following the link provided on the email
Once you’ve accepted a moderator request:
1. Log into www.asee.org
2. Click on Upcoming Conferences
3. Click on 2017 ASEE Annual Conference
4. Click on Moderator Sessions
Once in the Moderator Sessions section you can:
1. Click on each individual session
2. See author’s information
3. Email authors
4. See papers associated with sessions
Reminder that the session moderator is an active participant in the proceedings. Complete the session evaluation
Technical Issues: If you are having trouble accessing the moderator link on the web, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Session Issues: If you have any questions regarding the session content, please contact the program chair directly. The Program Chair contact information is located in the Moderator Session section
On-site Session Evaluation:
There is a section in the on-site website where you can rate the sessions that you moderated www.asee.org/icp . You will need to log in to access the link.
1. Be advised that laptop computers are NOT provided in the meeting rooms. Authors will need to bring their own laptops and their presentations on a flash drive.
2. We suggest consolidating presentations to one laptop to save time if feasible.
3. There is a VGA and HDMI connection in the room for computers and laptops. Any other connectors need to be provided by the author.
4. Internet is NOT provided in the meeting rooms. If internet is required, it must have been ordered in advanced.
a. We suggest presenters use their cell phone as a hot spot for their presentation if available and/or necessary
5. If you have any issues on-site, please contact email@example.com Be advised Kiosk personnel are only available during registration hours.