I Am A...
Online Session Locator
W435·Information Tools and Techniques for Engineering EducationTechnical · Engineering Libraries Division
Wed. June 26, 2013 12:30 PM to 2:00 PM
A301, Georgia World Congress Center
From discovery systems to web conferencing and etextbooks, this session will explore innovative uses of library and information systems.
- Moderated by Ms. Kristin Buxton
- Influence of Discovery Search Tools on Science and Engineering e-books Usage [view paper] Mr. Eugene Barsky (University of British Columbia), Sarah Jane Dooley (Dalhousie University), Mrs. Tara Mawhinney (McGill University), Zoey Peterson (University of British Columbia), and Mrs. Michelle Spence (University of Toronto)
- Proximity of Equations, Text, and Figures in Civil Engineering E-Textbooks [view paper] Prof. Paul Richards (Brigham Young University)
- Using Citation Analysis to Explore the Information Needs of Graduate Students Affiliated with a Fuel Cell Research Center [view paper] Mr. Michael J White (Queen's University)
- Best Practices for Engaging Users in a Web Conferencing Environment [view paper] Ms. Giovanna Badia (McGill University) and Mrs. April Colosimo (McGill University)
- Using Gaming Technology to Teach Responsible Conduct of Research [view paper] Mrs. Amy G. Buhler (University of Florida), Margeaux Johnson (University of Florida), Michelle Leonard (University of Florida), and Ms. Melody Royster (University of Florida)
» Online registration is currently closed « Back to Find Sessions