I Am A...
Online Session Locator
M525·Environmental Engineering Pedagogy and InnovationTechnical · Environmental Engineering Division
Mon. June 15, 2015 2:15 PM to 3:45 PM
Room 307, Washington State Convention Center
This session will feature teaching pedagogy and novel methods for teaching environmental engineering concepts.
- Moderated by Dr. Stephanie Luster-Teasley
- Assessing the “Wicked Sustainability Problem” – Literacy in Engineering Education [view paper] Ms. Johanna Lönngren (Chalmers University of Technology) and Dr. Magdalena Svanström (Chalmers University of Technology)
- Assessing Cognitive Development and Motivation with the Online Watershed Learning System (OWLS) [view paper] Mr. Walter McDonald (Virginia Tech), Mr. Daniel S Brogan (Virginia Tech), Dr. Vinod K Lohani (Virginia Tech), and Dr. Randel L. Dymond (Virginia Tech)
- Quiz Re-takes: Which Students Take Advantage and How Does it Affect Their Performance? [view paper] Dr. Stephanie Butler Velegol (Pennsylvania State University, University Park) and Dr. Kathy Schmidt Jackson (Pennsylvania State University, University Park)
- Connect2U Approach to Teaching Introduction to Water Resources Management as a General Education Course [view paper] Dr. Ramanitharan Kandiah P.E. (Central State University)
» Online registration is currently closed « Back to Find Sessions