I Am A...
Online Session Locator
W508·Course Development / Curriculum DevelopmentTechnical · Computers in Education Division
Wed. June 17, 2015 2:15 PM to 3:45 PM
Room 612, Washington State Convention Center
- Moderated by Dr. Noemi V Mendoza Diaz and Dr. Cameron H. G. Wright P.E.
- Design Elements of a Mobile Robotics Course Based on Student Feedback [view paper] Prof. Alisa Gilmore P.E. (University of Nebraska, Lincoln)
- Re-engineering an "Introduction to Computing" Course within a College-Wide Community of Practice [view paper] Dr. Wade Fagen (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign), Dr. Cinda Heeren (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign), Dr. Geoffrey L. Herman (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign), and Prof. Matthew West (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)
- Teaching a First Course in Human-Robot Interaction [view paper] Dr. Carlotta A. Berry (Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology)
- Using an Experience Design Approach to Curriculum Creation [view paper] Dr. Mihaela Vorvoreanu (Purdue University, West Lafayette) and Dr. Patrick E. Connolly (Purdue University, West Lafayette)
» Online registration is currently closed « Back to Find Sessions