Mon. June 11, 2012 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
2012 Mobile Classroom - Exhibit Hall C, San Antonio Convention Center
All you need is a web browser to find solutions to your problems. A MathWorks engineer will show how you can enhance your course, play games and run MATLAB all in a web browser.
You’ll see how to:
* Explore a new module for your class with our Classroom Resources repository,
* Add a new hardware platform for your lab,
* Hone your MATLAB skills with some friendly competition on Cody,
* Become a Trend Watcher using Trendy,
* Find help on MATLAB Answers, and
* Use MATLAB on the web to build and share your functions with the world.
About the presenter: Todd Atkins, a member of the technical staff ... (continued)
There are currently
registrants interested in attending