Free ticketed event
- Do your students need to understand the basic concepts of Engineering Graphics?
- Would you like a way to assess your students’ understanding of Engineering Graphics concept?
Through this interactive session, we will outline the process used in the development of the Engineering Graphics Concept Inventory instrument and allow participants to access and explore the instrument. We will assist participants with appropriate data analysis so results of the instrument can be applied to their teaching.
You will learn:
- What is a concept Inventory?
- What is the Engineering Graphics Concept Inventory?
- How can I use the Engineering Graphics Concept Inventory with my students?
- How can the results be applied to my teaching?
Bring your smart phone or connected device (Wi-Fi may not be available).
Dr. Steven Nozaki
Dr. Steven Nozaki, Pennsylvania State University, Erie (Behrend College)
Steven Nozaki is a recent PhD graduate in Engineering Education at The Ohio State University and has been a primary developer of the engineering graphics concept inventory.
Dr. Nancy E. Study
Nancy Study is one of the developers of the Concept Inventory and her primary teaching and research interests are in the field of engineering graphics.