The Incoming/Current Program Chairs & Division Chairs’ Meeting continues to provide a valuable opportunity for division chairs and program chairs to discuss topics of common interest and to share best practices not only with their own incoming program chairs, but with program chairs across the divisions. Given the regular rotation of officers, we have upheld this as an annual event, both to enhance ASEE program practices and to foster communication across the divisions. (It is separate from, and is designed to complement, the ASEE HQ session introducing new program chairs to Monolith and the ASEE reviews process.) Our proposed agenda for this year’s meeting is as follows:
• What was the “neatest thing” that you saw at this year’s conference?
• Highlights from last year’s program/division chairs’ meeting.
• Organizing an ASEE report on “Engaging ASEE Sessions.”
• Advice for incoming program chairs.
• Report from the Town Hall Meeting.
• Other topics as may arise.
We invite any and all current and incoming program and division chairs to attend this session.