DONATE TO ASEE
Your support is crucial in advancing ASEE’s mission and supporting programs in areas such as:
- Helping faculty teach more effectively and more efficiently
- Convening deans and chairs to address emerging opportunities and challenges in research, education, and public policy
- Identifying desired workplace and professional practice skills and how best to impart those skills
- Understanding and promoting initial and lifelong learning in a variety of contexts
- Educating P12 teachers about how to best integrate engineering concepts
- Promoting diversity and inclusion within engineering across all demographic categories
ASEE is a nonprofit professional organization of individuals and institutions committed to furthering education in engineering and engineering technology. ASEE’s 10,000 individual members include deans, department chairs, and faculty members of engineering institutions.
ASEE’s organizational membership is comprised of 400 engineering and engineering technology colleges, over 50 corporations, and numerous government agencies and professional associations. ASEE’s principal activity is to provide information and networking to all of our members through publications and annual conferences. ASEE also administers programs designed to contribute to the improvement of STEM education in both the private and public sectors.
ASEE is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit organization. Gifts may be tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Please check with your tax advisor.