Thank you for your donation to ASEE!
Donate today to become a...
- Patron: $2,000 and above
- Benefactor: $500 - $1,999
- Supporter: $250 - $499
- Contributor: $100 - $249
- Donor: Below $100
Donate to ASEE to support members and students through programs and advocacy!
- ASEE promotes, supports and advocates for ALL demographics of diversity in engineering and education.
- ASEE programs support faculty to teach more effectively and efficiently.
- ASEE members, deans and chairs share professional best practices, impact public policy and share emerging opportunities and challenges in research and education.
- ASEE supports the education of P-12 teachers on how to teach engineering at all ages.
Other Ways To Give
PRISM is ASEE's monthly award winning flagship publication and is the most popular magazine that covers engineering education in the United States.
Journal of Engineering Education
The Journal of Engineering Education is a peer-reviewed international journal dedicated to scholarly research in engineering education.
125 Annual Conference
We are committed to fostering the exchange of ideas, enhancing teaching methods and curriculum, and providing prime networking opportunities for engineering and technology education stakeholders such as: deans, faculty members, and industry and government representatives.
Transforming Undergraduate Education in Engineering
This is a multi-phase initiative that will identify critical components of engineering curricula, pedagogy, and educational culture necessary to support the education of engineers over the next decades of the 21st century.
Data Collection and Analysis
Through its Profiles of Engineering and Engineering Technology report and other publications, ASEE continues to establish itself as the home of the most complex trove of information on engineering education.
In 2013 ASEE published an important report that helped facilitate the transition of veterans into engineering careers.