The Engineering Research Council is composed of representatives from those Engineering College, Industrial, and Government members electing such representation.
- to provide a forum for discussion of problems and exchange of information pertaining to the research activities of ASEE members;
- to provide programs at meetings;
- to represent and to speak on behalf of research and its administration both externally and within ASEE;
- to improve the effectiveness of research operations at ERC member institutions; and
- to establish and maintain liaison with other organizations concerned with research and its administration.
CHAIR, ENGINEERING RESEARCH COUNCIL
William M. Dunne
Associate Dean for Research & Technology
University of Tennessee, Knoxville
College of Engineering
124 Perkins Hall,
Knoxville, TN 37996-2000
Phone: (865) 974-5321