One of the world's best airports, the Singapore Changi Airport offers unparalleled service and facilities at its three Terminals. With the recent opening of Terminal 3, Changi Airport now has a handling capacity of 70 million passengers a year.
Singapore Airlines now operates flights from Terminal 2 and Terminal 3. Each terminal has its assigned flight destinations. For easy reference, your flight departure terminal details will be indicated on your Singapore Airlines ticket and boarding pass. To find out more, click here.
Facilities available at Singapore Changi Airport include:
• 73 transit hotel rooms in Terminal 1 and 73 in Terminal 2. Rental in six-hourly blocks range between SGD 56 and SGD 64 for single or double occupancy. Showers, gym and sauna facilities are also available at extra cost for non-transit hotel occupants.
For more information, visit www.airport-hotel.com.sg
• Business Centres in both terminals
• Internet Centres in both terminals
• PC connection points and wireless internet access services in both terminals
• Fitness Centre in Terminal 1
• A rooftop swimming pool and jacuzzi in Terminal 1
• Ramps, elevators, specially-designed toilets and telephones for the disabled
• Postal and telecommunications offices
• Over 100 tax-free shops
• Over 30 food and beverage outlets in both terminals serving a wide range of cuisine
• 24-hour medical centre in Terminal 2
• Children's Play Area for the kids in Terminal 1
• Free Singapore tours for transit and transfer passengers who have more than five hours to spare before their next connecting flight. The tours operate from 1000 hrs to 1900 hrs (last booking is at 1830 hrs). Seats are on a first-come-first-served basis and are limited. Click here for more information
• A Skytrain for passengers commuting between the two terminals. This free service runs from 0600 hrs to 0100 hrs and takes less than two minutes
• Nurseries with private feeding rooms
• Smoking rooms with separate ventilation systems in both terminals
• Car hire and hotel reservation counters, hair salons, medical clinics and a 24-hour minimart
• French-speaking and Japanese-speaking customer service officers at the information counters
• 10 airlines currently operate from Terminal 2. They are Air Canada, Air France, Air New Zealand, Lufthansa German Airlines, Malaysia Airline System, Philippine Airlines, Royal Brunei Airlines, SilkAir, Singapore Airlines and Virgin Atlantic Airways. All other carriers operate from Terminal 1
• Baggage Storage: Both terminals provide baggage storage services at their departure and arrival halls. For more information, call (65) 6542 2061, fax (65) 6546 3659 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For the latest news on shopping and dining at Singapore Changi Airport, visit their shopping website at www.changiairportshopping.com.
There are many events and promotions happening regularly at Singapore Changi Airport. Find out more at their website at www.changiairport.com.sg. The website also provides information on flight schedules and the airlines.
This information and more can be found here.
If you’re entering Singapore via Malaysia or Thailand, you may consider taking a train. There are two train services available:
The luxurious Eastern & Oriental Express allows you to travel in style and comfort, while experiencing the mystical wonders of Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Bookings can be made via the website.
The KTM trains offer a comfortable and efficient ride into Singapore from Malaysia. For bookings, please email the request form available at their website. Alternately, you may wish to book online via their e-ticket services.
For timetables and schedules, please visit the individual websites.