March 18, 2020 - ASEE's Annual Conference is proceeding as planned
- If the conference has to be postponed or canceled, an announcement will be made no later than May 22, 2020
- We will provide updates, changes or contingency plans on the ASEE website, via our Twitter and Facebook feeds, and in email
To date, we have made the following changes:
- The draft paper revision upload deadline has been extended to April 6, 2020 @ 23:59 ET
- The revision review deadline has been extended to April 17, 2020 @ 23:59 ET
- The revision decision deadline for program chairs has been April 20, 2020 @ 23:59 extended to May 1, 2020 @ 23:59
- If the conference is postponed or canceled, we will be exploring and offering options to still publish your paper at a reduced rate and/or process refunds
- Details of the options for publishing and refunds will follow, should it become necessary
ASEE Annual Conference & Exposition
The only conference dedicated to all disciplines of engineering education...
We are committed to fostering the exchange of ideas, enhancing teaching methods and curriculum, and providing prime networking opportunities for engineering and technology education stakeholders such as: deans, faculty members, and industry and government representatives.
The conference features more than 400 technical sessions, with peer-reviewed papers spanning all disciplines of engineering education.
See what's NEW this year!
2020 Annual Conference at-a-Glance
We are excited to present to you the new Schedule-at-a-Glance
We constantly strive to balance and accommodate the various elements of our full schedule; so we made changes in response to comments, concerns and questions from you
- The Taste of Montreal is now on Sunday night and the Exhibit Hall Welcome Reception is on Monday
- Registration will open Sunday morning
- Our Summertime Lemonade Social on Tuesday afternoon is now a Happy Hour featuring light nosh and beer & wine; the exhibit hall brunch and lunch have been replaced with networking refreshment breaks (allowing those who travel on per diem to submit reimbursement for breakfast and lunch each day).
- The exhibit hall will now be open through Wednesday
- There are two (optional) business meeting only timeslots from 7:00 am to 8:00 am on Tuesday & Wednesday. Please check the on-site schedule for when your division's meeting will be held
- The Distinguished Lectures are now on Wednesday afternoon
We look forward to seeing everyone in Montreal!
Contact our Conferences Department here