The Engineering Research Council is composed of representatives from those Engineering College, Industrial, and Government members electing such representation.
- to provide a forum for discussion of problems and exchange of information pertaining to the research activities of ASEE members;
- to provide programs at meetings;
- to represent and to speak on behalf of research and its administration both externally and within ASEE;
- to improve the effectiveness of research operations at ERC member institutions; and
- to establish and maintain liaison with other organizations concerned with research and its administration.
CHAIR, ENGINEERING RESEARCH COUNCIL
Executive Associate Dean for Research Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
Thornton Hall, Room A124122 Engineer’s Way
Charlottesville, VA 22904
Phone: (434) 924-6295