The Engineering Research Council is composed of representatives from those Engineering College, Industrial, and Government members electing such representation.
- to provide a forum for discussion of problems and exchange of information pertaining to the research activities of ASEE members;
- to provide programs at meetings;
- to represent and to speak on behalf of research and its administration both externally and within ASEE;
- to improve the effectiveness of research operations at ERC member institutions; and
- to establish and maintain liaison with other organizations concerned with research and its administration.
CHAIR, ENGINEERING RESEARCH COUNCIL
Charles "Chuck" F. Bunting
Oklahoma State University
College of Engineering, Architecture & Technology
Stillwater, OK 74078
Phone: (405) 744-2479